Here at Farraday’s, we’re passionate about food, which is why we’re always experimenting with new and exciting recipes to get your taste buds tingling! So, if you’re looking for something new and delicious to try, let us do the hard work for you…
With Farraday’s Tasty relishes, you can perk up your favourite meals and create something truly tasty!
Stay-Tasty Beef Burgers
Burgers are quick and simple to make, but you can really jazz up this humble yet hearty meal with one of our favourite relishes!
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Farraday’s Tasty Sweet Tomato and Pineapple Relish
- Start off by finely dicing your onion and mincing your garlic, and set to the side.
- Whisk your egg in a large mixing bowl then add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and Farraday’s Tasty Sweet Tomato and Pineapple Relish.
- Gently crumble the mince into your bowl before mixing the ingredients together. We find it easiest to really get stuck in and use our hands to mix! However, try not to handle the mixture for longer than necessary as this can make the meat toughen.
- Shape the mixture into 4-6 patties (depending on your preferred size) – if you have a burger press, you can use this, but hands work just as well!
- Place your burgers on a plate and cover with cling film before popping them in the fridge for at least 30 mins to allow them to firm up.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large frying pan, allowing it to heat up. Turn down to a medium heat before adding your burgers.
- Cook your burgers for 3-4 mins on each side. Avoid prodding and poking your burgers too much as this lets all the juices escape before you get to tuck in.
- Serve on a toasted brioche bun with fresh iceberg lettuce (or any salad you like!), sliced cheese and a good dollop of – you guessed it – Farraday’s Tasty Sweet Tomato and Pineapple Relish!
And there you have it, a truly tasty burger recipe with a sweet twist. Make sure to let us know how your cooking adventures go, and if you have any tasty tips, we would love to hear them! You can find us on Facebook and Twitter, and if you would like to find out more about any of our products, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 015394 48528 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.